Australian designers choice
Colour Palette 2018 - Winners announced
Thank you for your involvement in the Australian Designers Choice vote.
Based on the overwhelming volume of responses for all of the colours presented, Covet are pleased to announce that all six colours will be released.
The new colour range will be available from 28th May 2018.
Congratulations to Andrew G. of Victoria, the winner of the dinner for two valued at $400. Thank you to all that participated in the voting.
New Ever Art® Series Colours - Available from 28 May 2018
The following colours will be introduced into the Ever Art® Series Palette following the 2018 Designers Choice vote.
Voting and Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
By voting in the Covet Australian Designers Choice Colour Palette Promotion, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Voting will open April 30th, 2018 9:00am AEST and conclude on May 14th, 2018 at 5:00pm AEST.
- By placing a Designers Choice vote at www.covet.com.au, participants will be automatically entered into the prize draw (the "Prize Draw").
- The Prize is a dinner for two at a restaurant of the winner's choice to the value of AUD$400, to be supplied as a Visa Gift Card.
- The Prize Draw is open to people aged 18 and over residing in Australia.
- Participants may only vote once during the voting period.
One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on May 15th, 2018.
The Prize winner will be notified within 2 days of the draw date and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. The Winners name will also be published on the Covet website.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Covet retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Covet International accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the restaurant).
- The eligibility of any vote is at the sole discretion of Covet International.
- Covet International reserves the right to disqualify votes if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent voting has occurred or if it considers there has been any attempt to rig the voting. Covet International's decision in relation to all matters affecting the vote is final.
- Any personal data collected will be used to communicate results at the conclusion of the voting period, keep participants informed about the release of the new colour palette, and share other news from Covet International from time to time.
- Covet International reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on this website.
Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
Employees or agencies of Covet International, their immediate family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the promotion.
Entrants acknowledge this Competition is in no way associated with or sponsored or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram. Any information disclosed by entrants entering this Competition is not provided to Facebook or Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Competition must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram.
- Promoter is Covet International, ABN 91 135 854 616, Rose Street Altona, Victoria, Australia.
- NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/23884